April 18, 2010

Here comes the sun.


WCC. Where I turned my first underwater sommersault.

I can layout with the best of 'em.

Mama taught me at a young age at the country club pool the simple rules:
  1. Don't complain about being bored. If this is an issue, that's why they invented books. (And for college students, I've discoverd: sleeping.)
  2. Sunscreen. This from a woman that was a baby oil fan during the entirity of the 1980's. I trust her.
  3. Flip on the half hour and untie your straps, duh.
And yesterday, as I sat down Stokstad's Art History textbook to pick up Kathryn Stockett's "The Help," I realized I was squinting horribly through my sorority party shades. (Classy, I know--left the Ray Ban's in the car)


Shoulda brought a baseball hat. And how old-school awesome are these?

 Photos courtsey of The College Shack, $15.95 each

Of course my luck--the Auburn one this Alabama-bred girl is coveting is currently unphotographed.
But heck-naw was I putting up that tacky crimson and white hat. I think I'd rather play in traffic.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...