June 6, 2011

Extra bright, I want y'all to see this.


Can I haaaaaad it? Photo courtesy of Pinterest.

I have a second big announcement:

Post-Alpha Dee Grand Convention in Pheonix in dos weeks, the LC's are taking our much-needed celebratory vacay together--after what I think will always stand as one of the most trying years of my life. SB11 side-by-side didn't happen, and seeing that we're obsessed with one another, a last shebang NOT around a place-of-business (aka The ADPi Srat Castle) was in order.

The southwestern desert.
7 girls.
Summer.
All of age.

Ya follow me?

Photo courtesy of We Heart It.

That's right. Vegas, baby. Which I have begun calling  Ve-has in my head for fun. Megan's the resident blonde--I mean, Southwestern expert--so of course, she knows Vegas. We're only doing 2 nights, and we've staked claim to some DEALS. Let it be said: It helps to be a member of a 215,000-strong organization.

We also have geniusly purchased a veil and "I'm the Bachelorette" sash to trade wearing while hoppin' town. Good gracious. You'd think we never got any attention in our whole lives...

All I wanna wear? Bright, shiny sparkly stuff. Clearly, if you know me, I don't jam a lot of sequins on the reg. But Megan has told me I need "Vegas clothes and shoes." Examples:

I think this outfit is glorious.

I think this jacket with a little black dress rules. Photo courtesy of We Heart It.

And I think these shoes are ballin'. Photo courtesy of I Spy DIY.

Well, because tigers hate pepper and love cinnamon, and I love tigers, lehsgo buy a Vegas dress, y'all.

6 comments:

  1. this is amazing. the first dress? can i have that? yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll want to bring along a significant sparkler to trade, too. Much more fun for the faux bride-to-be if she has something ridiculous to show-and-tell with an enviable story of the future bridegroom's family business/ proposal orcheastration/ island off the coast of Africa. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that song...Love the new header...have fun in Vegas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mademoiselle MichaelJune 7, 2011 at 10:02 AM

    Have fun!! I used to live in "the Vegas" and loved every minute of it. Anything that glitters or sparkles is always appropriate:) Let me know if you need any recommendations on where to go!! MademoiselleMichael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larnaca is the embodiment of paphos car hire' mixture of the ancient sites associated with the travels of Saint Paul the Apostle of Jesus. Kim Little was fantastic, but it really is full when you collect the car.

    Look at my web page car hire paphos airport compare

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...