August 20, 2009

Crew Love

J. Crew email from Monday, August 17:
Last night at 11:42 p.m. I caved to flashing yellow declaration. A follower of the "only buy it if it's love and bonus points for on sale" mantra, I knew that their were a couple of items that I'd been clicking over to more than once.

Won't this be a nice surprise when I get back to the campus mail room? Too bad that wraps up my back to school budget allotted by my parents.



Images courtesy of J. Crew

Hey J. Crew fashionistas, have you seen this?

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. Those ads get me every. single. time. I swear. I just wrote a post about how it's pure torture when JCREW sends me those emails over and over and over again! How can I resist? Ruffles? And it's almost Fall!! Four emails in like.. two hours? Honestly? No wonder I'm broke! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...