August 6, 2009

You think this is just a magazine?

"You think this is just a magazine? This is not just a magazine. 
This is a shining beacon of hope." 

I adore magazines. You're talking to a girl that had the above Devil Wears Prada quote written on an ecru monogrammed stationary card and taped above her desk. A girl who catalogues magazines under my bed by publication and date.

Obsessive, yes. But I like what I like. And I can't wait to see The September Issue whenever it may come down to the sweet south. The documentary chronicles Anna Wintour and Vogue staffers as they prepare the mouth-wateringly thick September issue for print.

This article published on NYMag.com yesterday fed to the excitement. And by excitement I mean Condé fascination.

If you haven't seen the trailer for The September Issue yet, watch it. And circle September 11 in your calendar.

Photo courtesy of Vogue

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...