Sweet Ashley, next door to me in Mississippi, passed along an award while I was in Atlanta a few days back! Thank you for thinking of me.
1. List 10 things about you.
2. Tag 10 bloggers that you've recently discovered
3. If you are one of the 10 bloggers awarded, link back to this blog, and pass it along.
Aight. I'll hit it.
1. Art history was my favorite subject in undergrad. Hands down. Next to tennis. Neither of which was my major.
Kandinsky. Because I'm one of those people that actually adores modern art and thinks there's meaning/reason to painting like this. And I love it when the title "doesn't make sense."
2. My grandfather gives me his week's worth of Wall Street Journals on Saturdays. Recent tradition as I try to decipher the stock market.
3. Speaking of, I should own stock in J. Crew.
Photo courtesy of J. Crew.
4. There is one movie I cannot get sick of. It's name is Walk the Line.
5. For my first pick-your-own-costume Halloween, I asked to be a gorilla. Like all normal 3-year-old little girls. I carried a banana.
Sister Kristen and me this past weekend at the lake on one of those #6 days.
8. I harmonize not-on-purpose. I have this issue where I can't match the melody on a good bit of songs. Just ask my college roommate.
9. I think better/clearer/stronger (harder, better, faster, stronger. Wait, Kanye, what?) through the arts. Theaters, art musuems, ballet studios, words, lyrics just make more sense to me than more finite, black-and-white logic.
Hello, former life. My toes still have purplish scars.
10. I love Jesus. Because he is Love. And I love love. And loving people. Haven't done the "in love" thing yet, but I hear it's pretty wonderful. We'll see one day. But yup, I'm happily commanded to love.