January 13, 2010

58 Days 'til Spring Break


As my dream life involves trotting up and down the isle of Manhattan, I usually (cough*make myself*cough) greet the cold with a "this is nothin'" kind of attitude.

Not so much this year.

My chilled fingers aren't texting well. My teeth are chattering. The seat warmers in my car are my new BFF. And um, I live in Alabama.

Spring Break = 58 days away. There's snow in Florida and we're confused in Alabama. But you can bet, as good as our Northern counterparts are with driving through the drifts, we can handle spring/summer/fall humidity like champs. Dear SB10, my closet and I are ready for your presence.



9 comments:

  1. OMG, it has been freezing in Atlanta! B-o-o. I am definitely ready for some warm, southern weather or at the very least, a fun getaway!

    Chic picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, this cold has been miserable. I've already booked our summer vacay in Cure Beach, just so I have a warm place in which to look forward. Love that Jason Wu skirt and the Tod loafers. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everrything in this set! Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wondering why you, as a Southern girl, seemed so anxious to get up to New York. If you're cold walking to the Caf, just think how much fun it would be walking 20 blocks every day in Manhattan. I'm down with most of the clothes you picked out, but those Tod's look like they can't decided what kind of shoe they want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED that coin embellished dress and those topsiders! stat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute stuff! your blog is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress...saw a comment of your about WSP...am a fan! XX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...