January 6, 2010

MAC, meet your new friend Lilly.


I adore Lilly Pulitzer a whole lot. We're talking, a chunk of my wardrobe could be similarly rocked (and probably is) by a 5-year-old. And I love it. I mean, doesn't every loud floral wearing kindergardener with a bow in hair radiate confidence? Yes. So I relive the glory days.

Anyway, I just don't know what to think about Lilly's new line for MAC:

A collaboration that feels like the best tongue-in-chic resort retort delivers that joyously bright and refined Key West bloom: new floral patterned Pearlmatte Eye Shadow and Face Powder, plus all the retro-modern colour combinations that Lilly is famous for.
-MAC Website

Some of those colors are awfully bright. I'm kinda a neutral girl myself. (Essie Ballet Slippers, anyone?) But I do have to say, that bronzer could be good news for my Snow White winter complexion.

But there's gotta be some appeal in my lips matching my Easter Dress, right?

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Long time no chat! How are you? I am with you on the makeup...I am more of a neutral like you. But something that pretty would be hard to resist. {hehe} Stop by and see me sometime. Hope your having a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get what you mean, color scares me! But for the sake of Lilly I might just have to stop by a Mac counter sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm just gonna go with the lip gloss and blush. I have to say, I'm disappointed that the packaging isn't printed, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear husband got me a gift card to get a MAC makeover, man I love him! Doesn't every girl dream of this? Their eye colors never disappoint so I'm excited to see new options for me to play in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ash, this really excites me! I think I know how I'll be spending some of that Christmas money now!

    I'm not taking classes during Jan Term, but when I get in town, I'll definatly give you a call!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...