January 22, 2010

Planning ahead.

Last semester of college = final glory days of living in a sorority house.



And in my (premature) future-apartment-planning mindset, I'm like a cat distracted by shiny objects when I see pretty interiors. Take these from 25-year-old designer Ryan Korban. They're polished and traditional yet allow for lots of personality. I'm in love--these were promptly drug to the "Future Apt" folder on my desktop.

Photos courtesy of Ryan Korban.

Yeaaahhh. Cause an entry-level journalism career probably has a lot of wiggle room in the budget for things like orchids and art work.

4 comments:

  1. Take it from a former Manhattanite, that first photo could be of your living room, bedroom and kitchen combined! Small spaces but it sparks creativity and masterful organizational skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all I do - go through design blogs and save photos. It's kindof ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a fellow communication major I totally understand. My concentration is PR but I have a journalism background so God only knows what I'll end up doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you'll do great! Which broadsheet are you planning to work in? PR writer is also a nice start if you like.

    Same here molly, Communications major, Marketing and PR track with journalism background. Now I'm in Corporate Communications doing freelance writing and events management.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...