January 5, 2011

Sit still for a spell.

I am okay with this being my life. Photo courtesy of Bippity Boppity Boo.

Driving back to Montgomery from Passion in the pitch black night Monday, I was rockin' out and singing to Jesus since my "well,-it-sounds-like-the-right-pitch-in-my-head" harmonizing sounds beautiful to Him. Artist playlist of choice? Brooke Fraser. She's my favorite. Alongside Christy Nockels, who is basically my greatest girl-crush ever.

So here's an un-love song. The reverse. One of patience. With the most gorgeous lyrics ever. I'd honestly forgotten about it until Monday night.

It's more my style. Praise God for patience. And thus I again confirm that I am SUCH a girl... But yeah. Praise the Lord for being overwhelming enough to capture our thoughts and allow us to sit still for a spell.
 
"Love is Waiting" by Brooke Fraser.

p.s. So I get 99.999% of my pictures (SLIGHT exaggeration) from this certain blog. It's name is "Bippity Boppity Boo." It is the only blog I genuinely stalk on the reg. One time, she gave me a shout out. And it was awesome. Thanks for not being weirded out by me, Wit. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I decided to catch up on your blog today. This was a God sent thing for me to see. Lots of "for the good" changes in my life... and I need those reminders that they are just that, for the good. It's hard to always know that sometimes!
    Thanks for sharing this faith! peace and love.

    pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...