January 20, 2011

She works hard for the money.

Photo courtesy of Mary Ruffle.

Aaand here's the next travel set. Hello from a distance, February. Can't wait 'til you begin!

College Park, Md.

Louisville, Ky.
Expansion Presentation with some members of ADPi Grand Council
and the Expansion Team

Centre, Ky.

(I'M SO EXCITED! Never been, always wanted to check out the swamp.)
Gainesville, Fla.

Distrcit IV Leadership Convention
Detroit, Mich.

Des Moines, Iowa

District III Leadership Convention
Baltimore, Md.

and, wait for it--

(yes, it exists. Who knew.)
Rapid City, S. Dak.

Lehsgo board some planes, y'all.

8 comments:

  1. You're coming to visit my chapter! :)
    See you at Centre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach is really excited about your visit to the school of Mines and Technology =) You'll have to let us know how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashlyn, come to DC and visit the Alpha Pi chapter at GW! We're just a few metro stops away from Beta Phi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Father went to school at South Dakota School of Mines and Technology. Hehe. My Aunt works there. It does exist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best friends parents went to SDS of Mines and Tech. It makes me laugh every time they say the name. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ash! I didn't know you were headed to Louisville! Text me if you want suggestions about anywhere to go. I know it's not as Southern as you...but we do have the Derby. Oh and when you're at Centre you ABSOLUTELY must go to Burke's Bakery. I lived in Danville when I was really little and looked at Centre for school. Not much is happenin there...but Burke's is worth the visit. Haha. Miss you! As alllways, love reading your blog! -Marge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy my alma mater- University of Florida :) The Swamp is fabulous! Go Gators :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVED READING YOUR BLOG! DEEDAH 2/19

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...