February 26, 2011

Roar.



I love this storyso much that a chapter sister one time gave me a book about Christian the Lion.

Dear everyone:

I apologize profusely for the lack of updates. I'm on the second-to-last day of my last weekend of ADPi District Leadership Conference in Baltimore (hellooo my beloved East Coast chapters!), and then I'll update you on DLC in Detroit and Cavs Country/UVA. And maybe then I'll eat something besides M&M's and Starbucks and sleep regularly. Maybe.

But for now, I shall hence remind everyone that I adore lions--from Aslan to Alphie. And the amount of lion paraphernalia I'm surrounded by is ridiculously awesome this weekend. And I'll update ASAP. Promisecrossmyheart.

Love,
Ashlyn

1 comment:

  1. Did you know sae's lions are Phi and Alphie ma'am?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...