I know right?!? ALPHIES!
{1} Lion Icebox Cookies. Remember, I plan sorority functions for a living. This recipe is a find, I tell you. A find.
p.s. Kappa Deltas, coughKristencough, lookahere. Couldn't find a recipe. It's bread, I feel like you just pop dough in mugs in the oven? I just want to give them a hug and a warm home.
Photo courtesy of Pinterest.
{2} Killer Club Sandwich. Everyone loves a good Pioneer Woman recipe. This one is enough to make me un-veg my life. Or maybe just buy vegan bacon and use tofu. No really, I eat that stuff...
Photo courtesy of The Pioneer Woman.
{3} Mason Jar Margaritas. As if ritas could get any better than they already are...
Photo courtesy of Imagewell.
Good cooking blogs:




Ahhh, the Kappa Delta in me adores those baby bears! Love it. And seriously, that sandwich. I JUST ate dinner, but now you got my stomach growling again :) Love this post!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the Alphie cookies! Even as an alum I still swoon over blue & white, violets and a lion of any sort. Presh!
ReplyDeleteNOTHING better than a margarita. amen.
ReplyDeleteI want to make these lion cookies... I AM SO BRINGING THIS RECIPE WITH ME TO EO this summer and make oodles of them. YUM.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking everywhere for the mason jar margarita recipe. I know it's super simple, I make them all summer long, but I want to write it down and give it with mason jars filled with candy as a shower favor this weekend. Any idea what the real breakdown is? Fill to line one with tequila, line two with water, etc?
ReplyDeleteI love that you shared your favorite recipes!
ReplyDelete